- How to use
Dr. Barbara Sturm’s V DROPS is a gentle formulation specially developed to maintain the health of the female intimate area and to soothe and hydrate the skin.
V DROPS’ ingredient science includes precious Ruby Stone Powder, Pre-and Probiotics which support the microbiome of the skin and balance the skin barrier while helping to reduce any visible signs of irritation. Prickly Pear Extract provides fundamental moisturization and soothes the skin after shaving, while Gurmar Plant Extract reduces irritation and with regular use, can reduce hair growth and density. The V DROPS also contain a special plant-based complex that provides a plumping effect in the labia region, leaving it soft and supple.
The V DROPS have been gynecologically tested.
Pre- and Probiotics, Ruby Stone Powder, Prickly Pear Extract, Gurmar Plant Extract, White Lupine, Quince Extract, Lactic Acid, Glycerine, Hyaluronic Acid, Purslane Extract, Biosaccharides
For external use only. Do not insert the pipette! After cleansing with Dr. Barbara Sturm‘s V WASH, apply a pipette length of the V DROPS into the palm of your hand and gently massage the drops into the external intimate area. V DROPS are suitable for daily use and sensitive skin.
All skin types
“I developed the V DROPS to be used in tandem with my V WASH. This combination helps soothe
and hydrate the delicate skin of the intimate area. The ingredient science in my new V
product inventions supports the skin’s microbiome to maintain a healthy pH value,
while plant extracts soothe the irritation that most women contend with.”
DR. BARBARA STURM
- Pre- and Probiotics maintain the intimate microflora and support the skin barrier function
- Lactic Acid Bacteria supports the microbiome of intimate skin and helps to retain moisture
- Prickly Pear Extract soothes the skin and reduces irritation
- A special plant-based complex provides a plumping effect in the labia region, leaving it feeling super soft
- Hyaluronic Acid provides instant hydration
- Gurmar Plant Extract reduces irritation caused by shaving - with regular use, hair growth can slow down and hair density can be reduced
- Biosaccharides calm irritated skin
For optimal results, pair it with Dr. Barbara Sturm's V Wash.
Ratings & Reviews
Buy the product. Be the first to review this product