IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset Kit
SGD $71.90/ -
- How to use
Introducing BEAUBIT Beauty’s IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset that will keep you hair-free in just weeks- no more shaving or waxing!
Designed with Clinical grade technology and Intense Pulsed Light technology, this handheld IPL set is safe and gentle on the skin. Use the IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset to remove the hair on the body. Areas of the body include legs, underarm, bikini area, belly, and arms.
Our IPL Hair Removal Handset Kit works effectively on (naturally) dark blonde, brown and black hairs. As with other light-based treatments, IPL Hair Removal System is NOT effective on red, light blonde, or white/grey hair.
Device flashes can last you about 10+ years when used as recommended.
Purchase comes with UK/SG/HK plug and includes
– 1x IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset
– 1x Adapter Plug
– 1x User Manual
– Protective Sunglasses
– Disposable Razor
– 6 Months Warranty.
Use the IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset to remove the hair on the body. Areas of the body include legs, underarm, bikini area, belly, and arms.
Step 1: Shave the hair on the area of the body. Ensure that the area is clean and dry before use.
Step 2: Adjust the power level setting. We recommend levels between 3-5 for hair removal.
Step 3: After each session, put an iced towel over the affected area to cool the skin.
Step 4: Follow up with your favourite moisturizer.
Use once every 2 weeks for the first 2-3 months. You may reduce the frequency of use to once a month after the growth of hair follicles has slowed down.
- Avoid direct sun exposure and wear daily sunscreen of SPF 30. Treated skin will be sensitive to the sun after an IPL treatment, it is recommended to cover up with SPF.
- Do keep your skin moisturized at all times. As the skin heals from an IPL treatment, it will start to dry out and peel a little. Apply a thick moisturizing cream in the morning and at night. Makeup can be worn 24 – 48 hours after treatment, as long as it is applied and removed gently.
- Use a gentle cleanser with warm water at least twice a day during the healing process. Avoid skin care products that contain benzoyl peroxide, Retin-A, Retinol, or glycolic acids if you have done a treatment on your face.
- Do not scratch or pick at blemishes that will surface. Allow them to heal and naturally flake off.
- Avoid strenuous exercising, hot baths, showers, or hot tubs for at least 48 hours. Overheating the skin in the first 24 – 48 hours can alter the final results.
What is IPL?
IPL, or Intense Pulsed Light, is a hair removal treatment that does what shaving and depilatories can’t. With a variety of wavelengths, the light energy is absorbed by the pigment of your hair, which destroys the hair shaft. As a result, the hair falls out naturally and regrowth is inhibited, leaving you with silky-smooth skin. It's a safe, painless, and effective permanent solution. Repeating this treatment regularly will keep your skin smooth every day. Clinical studies with an IPL hair removal system have shown you can obtain significant hair reduction after two months / 4 treatments. For optimal results, simply repeat the treatment when needed, based on your individual hair growth pattern.
IPL Hair Removal System works effectively on (naturally) dark blonde, brown and black hairs. As with other light-based treatments, IPL Hair Removal System is NOT effective on red, light blonde, or white/grey hair.
Five adjustable light energy settings IPL Hair Removal System has five adjustable light energy settings to ensure gentle but effective treatment.
Skin Tone Sensor: Measures your skin complexion at the beginning of each session and occasionally during the session. If it detects a skin tone that is too dark, it will automatically stop emitting pulses.
Slide and Flash Mode: Enables a sliding motion for a more convenient and continuous application. For effective use in the safety and comfort of your home IPL (Intense Pulsed Light), derived from the technology used in professional beauty salons.
Gentle and Effective: On sensitive areas including the legs, bikini line, underarms, belly, and arms.
Warranty does not cover defective products as a result of any circumstances not involved in the manufacturing or faulty parts. Warranty does not cover wear and tear, and damages arose from misuse or use not in accordance with the product instructions.
All Skin Types
IPL Lasers are fuss-free and short
compared to other methods of hair removal.
They also help to prevent
BEAUBIT's IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset leaves your skin hair-free without the pain of traditional hair removal methods.
- Do not use any topical products that cause photosensitivity (e.g. hydroxy acids, salicylic acid, retinols, and benzoyl peroxide) in the treatment areas for three days before treatment. Use a gentle cleanser and lotion on treated areas.
- Do not use on broken skin, tattooed skin, severely compromised skin or ultra-sensitive skin.
- Avoid sun exposure to the treatment area, and do not use UV tanning beds at all for two weeks before treatment. Be sure to use a recommended broad-spectrum mineral sunblock with an SPF of 30 or above on a daily basis (rain or shine).
- Do not have Botox injections, dermal filler injections, chemical peels or microdermabrasion in the treatment area for at least 14 days before laser hair removal.
- Ensure that the treatment area is completely dry and clean, without lotions, oils, creams, or fragrances of any kind.
- Any treatment areas should be shaved completely prior to treatment. Legs should be shaved around 24 hours prior to your appointment to avoid irritation. Do not wax, tweeze, epilate or use chemical depilatories for two weeks before treatment, or at all in between laser treatments. Since the laser targets the root of the hair, it must be present for the treatment to be effective. Shaving is the only form of hair removal recommended during the course of your treatments.
08 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 05 customer(s)
Easy to use
Product is easy to use & the manual is pretty clear too. Thank you! 🙂November 30, 2021Verified Purchase